Down to the KORE
Kore-Optics is focused on driving efficiency in the energy industry.
Kore-Optics challenges the efficacy of:
- your current completion design through the delivery of real-time fiber-optic based process optimization solutions.
- your plug and abandonment operations through the delivery of accurate fiber-optic based process optimization solutions.
- your understanding of production dynamics through the delivery of accurate fiber-optic based process optimization solutions.
Kore-Optics is dedicated to precise, de-risked decisions, focused on solving complex reservoir problems and updating current exploitation processes with advanced fiber-optic technology.
With excellent customer service and strong leadership, Kore-Optics drives efficiency
in the upstream energy industry.
You’ve heard the concerns with permanent fiber-optic installs.
Let’s address them one by one.
The Cost of Permanent Fiber-Optic Installations
- Revolutionary cable design, reducing wellbore offset by 50% compared to our competitors.
- Minimal requirement for secondary cable protection, eliminating much of the overhead costs associated with cable protection during installation.
- Next generation cable design currently under development, could further reduce cable costs by an additional 50% of current market rates.
How to Get Value from the Data
- Experienced staff with start-to-finish knowledge on data and operations.
- Tailored solutions for specific oil field applications based on years of customer interactions.
- High quality data with the latest processing and analytics techniques to get the most out of your data.
- Understanding the tie between cable mapping (post installation) and current field perforating practices.
- Recent camera runs indicate instances where operators have perforated within inches of the installed FO cable, thinking that they were oriented 180 degrees away from the cable.
- Next-generation perforating procedure, coupled with the next-generation cable design, could eliminate the risk of cable erosion all together.
- Accurate cable detection system (2-15 X more sensitive than the competitors).
- Robust cable orientation process, developed over the past five years, and executed by an experienced team, to ensure precise perforating.
- New orientation procedures, currently in development and ready for testing late 2018, aim to eliminate the risk of perforating casing with permanent fiber-optic cable in place.
Getting Fiber to Depth Downhole
- Flat, slim design with only a 0.5 cm (0.19 inches) profile.
- Fiber-optic cable is protected (on either side) by the Kore-Optics Proprietary Steel Channel Technology.
- Use the same casing centralizers and same wellbore size as your current design.
- Run-in-hole by one of the most experienced fiber-optic team in the global energy industry.